Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

IPU upgrade in BP50

Status
Not open for further replies.

rfpup

Technical User
Dec 1, 2004
US
When trying to connect to BP for IPU application upgrade from R6B to R6C through BMS 3.3.3.4 I have the following notification:

Access Management Error

Description:
No form found to process Http-request with the received action!

Details:
Detailed process information is reported to the trace-log...

Back to login page

Any idea?
Thank you

hi!

this is a general login problem of bms! you dont have any permission rights to login! do you login with default username and password?

is the msde or sql-server service running? is java-script enabled? when you got to url 127.0.0.1 you can see if there stands "java script check (ok)"when you can see ok, then javascript is enabled.

regards

bpczi

Hi bpczi!
I have standard license installed.
Javascript seem to be OK I have the following notification when browsing to 127.0.0.1:

JavaScript: Check OK!

I login with default username and password and the sql service is running.

I can not connect to upgrade the IPU at any of my sites where BP50 are installed.
Any other idea?

Thank you

Hi rfpup!

Javascript and sql service is running... Ok! Have you installed the bms server as a service or do you start the bms server manually when you need it? When you installed bms as a service, then check if the service is running! As the case maybe you should restart the service!

When did the error occur? When you try to login to bms? Or if you want upgrade an ipu? What do you do exactly before you get the error message?

Why do you need bms for an upgrade of ipu? If you want to upgrade application image of ipu you only have to copy the latest file onto the flashdisk!

regards,

bpczi

Hi to all,

I start BMS manually.
The error occur after being logged in BMS, going to Tools, IPU firmware upgrade, select system and then connect

thank you

hi rfpup!

ok i misunderstood you! i thought you can not log in in bms! i have no idea how we can solve your problem. maybe you should install a newer version of bms. i have version 3.3.4.4

but if you only want to update ipu, there is another, simplier way to do this. power off your businessphone, put the flash disk of the ipu in your pc and copy the boot and application file in the root directory of the flash disk. ipu will take automatically the newest file on it when you power on you bp.

or you can copy the files with ftp and restart your bp after that.

regards,

bpczi

Thank you for your support bpczi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back