Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

IPSEC on a 2610/2621

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 7, 2000
US
Is it possible to configure IPSEC on a 2610 or 2621 router?

Yes you have to have the IPSEC feature pack from Cisco to do this...I have it configured on all my routers and currently doing point-to-point VPN's. The 2610 and the 2611 work great for this purpose.

david e
*end users are just like computers, some you can work with...others just need a simple reBOOTing to fix their problems.*

oops I mean a 2621...... david e
*end users are just like computers, some you can work with...others just need a simple reBOOTing to fix their problems.*

Can you download the IPSEC feature pack from Cisco's website for free?

I don't really know, when I took over at my current position all my internet routers already had it on them. I know the IPSEC feature set is not a free package, you have to purchase it from Cisco.

david e

Yep I have it on two of my routers IPSEC 3DES it's expensive about $1,200 to 1,600 dollars.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back