Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

ipro configuration

Status
Not open for further replies.

jmilikow

Technical User
May 24, 2004
US
I'm trying to get the iPro softphone working. I have 4 phone manager pro licenses and 1 ipro license. I set up a new user and extension and set the phone manager type to VOIP. I also checked the users enable VOIP option in Phone Manager. When I do this, the phone manager switches to iPro mode however the volume controls settings to not appear on phone manager. Any ideas? Thanks.

Jeremy Milikow

After several hours of struggle and many layers of tech support, I find there is an issue with multiple IP connections on your computer/laptop. IP office will register all the connections, unless you disable them, even if you aren't using them. So, if you have a wireless connection, and a NIC, then it's quite possible you've used your 1 license without Phone Mangager Pro working. Disable the network connections you aren't using and see if that helps.

Thanks very much. Unfortunately this has not done the trick for me. It looks like the license is working okay because Phone manager goes into ipro mode. However, it does not give me the volume control.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back