Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

ipofficeinfo.com hacked 22

Status
Not open for further replies.

g18c

Programmer
May 2, 2002
AE
ipofficeinfo.com has been hacked, does anyone know the owner so they can be notified?

Kill it with FIRE!!!

Avaya_Red.gif

Dain Bramaged (Avaya Search tool )

Notified their host.

Technician programs
Avaya IP Office
See eyelid twitching?

To the gallows!

Hackers Photobucket account

Photobucket notified as well [flame]

Kind regards

Gunnar

2cnvimggcac8ua2fg.jpg

Hey gang, terrible hacking, yes. Besides getting out and earning money (e.g., 'phone system technician') I'm trying to get ipofficeinfo.com back online. As many know there are a ton of links and docs on the site, I tried uploading them last evening and it crashed my office internet. So not going smoothly. Not sure when I'll get it back online but thank you all for your patience and I'll post back here when we have it up!

cztech /

The site is back up, but please files and links are still updating. Please let me know if you find anything broken. c*a*l*e@cz*technologies.net (remove stars).

cztech /

many thanks to you and also some more pink
You are a great resource for us all.

Joe W.

FHandw, ACSS (SME), ACIS (SME)

“This is the end of the world, make sure to buy your T-shirt before it is too late"
Original expression of my daughter

great resource for all of us. thanks CZ.

works for me, try and empty your browsers cache if you still have issues

Joe W.

“This is the end of the world, make sure to buy your T-shirt before it is too late"

ah yes back again! [good call westi]

I would like to thank CZ for providing this great resource and hosting it for us all. [thumbsup]

give cztech a star :)

Joe W.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back