Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

IPOffice 5.0.18 w/ IPO 400 DS 16 Module 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

pronei

Vendor
Mar 11, 2008
US
Using:
R6 Manager
IP 500 Control Unit 5.0.18
IP 400 DS Expansion 5.2.53
5410 & 5420 Phones

Problem: Phones will not work on Expansion Module, stuck on Please Wait.

I've not tried this exact config before, although all the docs say it should work. What am I missing?

If the IP500V2 is a 416 then yes i have :)
For who that do not understand, the IP500 is known as IP408 and you can see that in monitor.

I did not see yet what monitor shows as name for the IP500V2

ACS IP Office or is it ACSS :)
ACA - Implement IP Telephony -- ACA - Design IP Telephony
ACA - Voice Services Management

I think it is stupid that Avaya does not have a stock of them yet when releasing 6.0!!!

Delivery can be up to half of April !!!

Should be possible but Avaya states that you only can have a couple and that volume delivery is only possible in April.

But it is not nice to tell that when you want to use 6.0 you need an upgrade license because you do not have the hardware yet!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back