Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

IPOCC Agent signed off by system 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jorge79

MIS
Feb 26, 2018
JO
Hi ...

I have issue that sometimes the IPOCC Agent UI disconnected and when we try to log in again it's login for a while and disconnect again, the message that the system give it to us ( you have been signed off for telephony by the system. Click here to sign on to an agent group ), The next day the problem is not repeated, this happened with me almost twice only between each time and the second about a month

The IPO and IPOCC is 10.1.

Thanks

What does the CCUI logs say when this happens?

"Trying is the first step to failure..." - Homer

Hello ...

Unfortunately, I don't capture it when the problem occurs.
next time (hope it's not occurs) I will capture it.
but there is no reason for this, I see the Windows Server 2012 is not licensed is this will cause this problem ?

Thanks

TTLogs are stored for 14 days on the server so it should be in there if you know the time it happened.

@janni78

I checked the Agent Status Reports, found that it's occur on 20-5-2018 and 10-6-2018, as follow:

20-5_dbf9jk.png

10-6_xsa7gg.png

and the CCUI log attachement from C:\ProgramData\Avaya\TTLogfiles\CCUI

Thanks alot Janni78

https://files.engineering.com/getfile.aspx?folder=3a3e5ced-6c8f-48e6-a3b5-c90ba6119566&file=2018_06_10_tt_[CCUI@dri-04].log
RONA usually happens when the agent doesn't answer a call that rings on his extension.

@janni78

But in our case is not ... Did you notice the time difference in the separation in some of them is less than a minute

I would guess that the system can't dial his phone since it's busy/unavailable for some reason.
The problem is I can only guess, I would need access to the whole system to actually be able to check all the logs and say what is happening.

You need Monitor traces and compare those to IPOCC logs when this is happening and check those for clues, or make a ticket with Avaya.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back