Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

IPO412 Upgrade 2.1.31 -> 3.2.65

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShayneK

IS-IT--Management
Aug 16, 2001
US
I know that everyone is probably tired of answering upgrade questions, so I apologize right from the start. I have done all my research (my eyes are killing from scrolling through all the Tech Bulletins) but I was hoping that someone could confirm what I need to do.

I need to upgrade an IPO 412 from version 2.1.31 to 3.2.65 everything I read (and understood) said to -

Upgrade to 3.1.65 first (Tech Bulletin 71 Section 7.1)
Then upgrade to 3.2.65

From what I could tell it doesn't appear that the 412 needs to be upgrade to one of the (999) versions first. Is this correct?

Am I missing anything?

Once again - Thanks in Advance!!

Regards,
Shayne

I believe you can upgrade the 412 straight away to 3.2

But you can also go to 4.2 if you like

ACA - Implement IP Office
ACS - Implement IP Office
ACA - Voice Services Management

We always recommend checking the bin files in the Admin CD/download as they normally always include a .99 version if required and from the file name you can ascertain if this is relevant to your system.

Hope this helps
Business Phone Systems from Alfred Ashley - Voip and Avaya Digital Telephones for Offices in North West London

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back