Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

IPO V11.1.2 IX Workspaces on Iphone issue 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

CMUK

Technical User
Apr 21, 2016
GB
Hi All

I have an IPO V11.1.2 installed and the customer is using IX Workspaces, works perfect on android with no issues however on iPhone I have the problem of if the phone is locked or not on the IX workspaces screen calls to not come through and the extension looks like it's logged out.
Settings have been compared to our in office system on handsets and look ok.
Push notifications is enabled on PBX also.
IOS version is 15.4 (latest I believe) and it's iPhone 11's, multiple affected.

Other threads seem historical and looks like maybe a version issue, any advice?

Thanks

Calum M
ACSS

Thanks for posting. I am having a similar problem with iPhone 11 version 15.4. I don't think this coincided with an update, but could be.

Since Friday I can't receive incoming calls. System Status says my phone is ringing but my iPhone does not ring. I can still make outgoing calls. Thanks to your post I see that the phone app does seem to go offline occasionally but not always. Opening the app restores it.

So I don't have an answer for you but perhaps this clarifies that the issue is with Apple?

Avaya have released a support notice about issues with "Missed Calls with Avaya Workplace 3.26 on iOS 15 when Apple Push Notifications are not enabled". Yes, its for not getting calls when you don't have APN enabled but it indicates there are some problems going on in the area other than IP Office configuration.

Stuck in a never ending cycle of file copying.

Could you send a link please?

Cannot find anywhere

Calum M
ACSS

I enabled push notifications and received about 5 calls. Got my hopes up...but today it quit working again.

Thanks for sending on.

Calum M
ACSS

We have experienced this issue as well for iOS users, even with APN setup. This just resolved on its own for us today (or more likely by another behind the scenes iOS update or application update).

Avaya released a new notification last week. Link
They must have fixed something because today so far so good on 5+ consecutive calls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back