Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

IPO Upgraded from 9.1 to 10.1 9508 Download Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.

BTI09

Technical User
Jul 15, 2009
US
Upgraded IPO from 9.1 to 10.1. 3 9508 phones come up Download Denied 1? Anyone have a solution for this? Please let me know and thank you for your help!

system password wrong?
go into the security settings and make sure you set it correctly

reboot the system

reboot the PC

Joe W.

FHandw, just expired ACSS (SME)

"This is the end of the world, make sure to buy your T-shirt before it is too late"
Original expression of my daughter

I have not checked that but there are multiple other 9508 phones that came up after the upgrade? I will look at this now. Thank you for your response!

Just to be sure what you are saying. I go to Security Settings, System, Unsecured Interfaces and change the "System Password" there? Can I use the Administrator as the password? Let me now and thank you!

My apologies. 1am here and didn't read your post properly.
Not the system password is wrong.

But maybe the are settings in the security that don't allow the system to provide the files

Joe W.

FHandw, just expired ACSS (SME)

"This is the end of the world, make sure to buy your T-shirt before it is too late"
Original expression of my daughter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back