Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

IPO TRAINING MATERIAL

Status
Not open for further replies.

pea123

Technical User
Aug 26, 2009
Hi to you all.

How and where can one get study material for the IPO office apart from Avaya-Learning.com.
I am mostly interested in video tutorial on everything IPO.
Please do not mention Avaya Mentor or Youtube as I have checked them out, they dont have what I have in mind.
Cisco voice has CBT nuggets and INE for example. Is there something similar for IPO?

Hi ...

I need a Document about Avaya IP Office Contact Center ?

thanks

Hi ...

In both sites nothing on IP Office Contact Center

Regards

I second :TomasBill22. If antone is out there and has information on the material for IPO and IPOCC please advise. If you are going to say Avaya-Learning.com don't respond.

you asked and he gave the answer, it is what it is

acss sme acis sme acss cm 5.2.1 acss cm and cmm acss aura messaging.

There are many documents regarding IPOCC on the knowledgebase. If you don't want to use avaya-learning, go to the knowledgebase and start reading. I don't think you'll find a "install IPOCC in three EZ steps

The knowledge base contains all of the manuals for IPOCC, along with each step in the process. The section is labeled "IP Office Contact Center" There are 18 different docs.

NTS Direct

The best learning tool is the demo unit, tek-tips and google. Just install it and click on everything, as you get stuck or you run into problems, post a question here or google it, that has been my recipe, however do not be surprised if your questions here at tek-tips go unanswered, I guess not everybody knows everything and some questions are simply hard to answer but rest assured that after days of frustrating and countless trial and error, uninstalling and re-installing you will end up figuring out and over coming the issue and answering your own question. Then once you learn and to not forget, use it in your own office or document everything in detail or maybe even create your own video tutorials.

RE
APSS - SME
ACIS - SME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back