Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

IPO TAPI on WINDOWS 10 PRO 64 BIT

Status
Not open for further replies.

koulioumbis

IS-IT--Management
May 21, 2009
GR
Hello team.
I am about to install TAPI on a WIN10 PRO 64 BIT machine in order to allow the caller id pickup from a commercial application that the customer is installing.
The software vendor has his software installed on the WIN10 PRO 64 BIT machine and asks for TAPI interface so they can see the IPO user option in the phones section of windows. Can someone confirm that WIN10 PRO 64 BIT machine supports TAPI for IPO?
Any recommendations?
thank you.
Nikos

I have the TAPI2 driver installed and running on my laptop - Win10pro x64. I was playing with it last week and it installed without issue and the [tt]dialer.exe[/tt] application can place calls using it. I think the guy in the next cubicle over had it running on his Win11 laptop too.

- Qz

Hi an update to this. I installed TAPI 3.0 and worked perfect with windows 10 64 bit , software that needed did connect and does pop up upon incoming calls.
regards

Nikos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back