Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

IPO Rel 8, VMPro and CCR concern, pre installation 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

cruzades

Programmer
Sep 6, 2011
PH
Hi,

We have IPO V2 Rel 8.x at the office, and we are planning to install VMPro and CCR by this coming Saturday, may I know which release of VMPro and CCR are running with the said release of the box?

Thanks in advance.

you should know this anyway (IPO 101)? CCR isnt the easiest thing to install.

ACSS - SME
General Geek

1832163.png

CCR should be done as by the book! check IP Office Customer Call Reporter Server PC Requirements and Software Requirements

Mitel, Avaya, NEC, INDEX

Thank you guys,

The reason why I resorted on asking, because I don't want to used up my limited time in downloading serveral releases just to find out which is which considering the fact that we have limited bandwith at the office, I'm hoping that some of you guys happened to install these apps just recently. BTW, I had installed several numbers of CCR and VMPro release 7.x, and I bumped on downloading several releases before the application got acutually work.

Anyone?

Just download the latest 8.0 releases.

BAZINGA!

I'm not insane, my mother had me tested!

CCR is the devils work!

Avaya, Alcatel, Panasonic, 3com NBX, Swyx, 3cx
----------
ACIS SME

Jack of all, Master of none!

hello. i just recently installed CCR. i used IPO Manager R8, CCR 8.0.9.13, VMPro 8.0. Windows server 2008 R2 Standard. MS SQL Advance Express edition. you need also the visualj# and .NET 4. and it was successful.

@cruzades

welcome. notify me when you installed CCR successfully.

@ecbalaro

I will, deployment is scheduled this coming Saturday, hope everything works according to plan :)

Guys, read the docs and prepare by downloading all updates and prerequisites.
Then install it all by the book.
CCR is a nasty good looking gold digger :)
It looks nice and plays well until your credit card is empty.
Then it does not seem to work as you thought it would do :)

BAZINGA!

CCR alternate, Xima Software. 10 minutes install, mostly by clicking the next button...

Indeed and when Manager is installed then it is even better (no java install required anymore and the right version)
I really cannot believe the difference.

BAZINGA!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back