Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

IPO Partner Mode Automated Attendant Greeting not changing with new recording

Status
Not open for further replies.

galexa1004

Vendor
Jul 22, 2007
US
IPO Partner Mode SW 8.0 (not currently on site so not sure which release)

Customer recorded greeting for Automated Attendant Greeting Prompts and Action Prompts and all working fine. Customer recorded new greetings, saved and can hear the new greetings when listening to the prompts via short code for recording prompts.

Problem is old greetings continue to play for callers. Any suggestions?

either the cust is changing the wron greeting or more likely they are not pressing 3 to save when they have finnished

A Maintenance contract is essential, not a Luxury.
Do things on the cheap & it will cost you dear

I believe they are pressing 3 to save because they can hear the new greeting using the short code administration several hours later and have confirmed for each Prompt/Menu Action i.e. 7811/7841, 7821/7871, etc.

Is your customer pointing the ICR into the correct recorded greeting?

@cruazades - In Partner Mode is ICR necessary for using AA? I thought the customer can determine this through set programming and what is recorded in the greeting and action prompts via the short codes and if no other AA is created then AA 1 and it's associated greetings are used by default.

Check the time profile, make the morning profile 24hr and deselect afternoon and evening

Thanks to all who replied.

The time profiles in the AA settings were all wrong causing the AA to play a prompt previously recorded and not intended for use.

All resolved as of this morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back