Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

IPO Noob install question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 22, 2013
US
So I received a new IPO 500v2.. well used on ebay for $50..

It had a working 8.1 license, I could login and see it all configured.
I took a blank SDcard formatted it using the IPO manager, and then recreated it. It boots up and I can see the webpage and that it is 11.0.4.8
I cannot load the "IP office web manager" howeer the link fails to load, I also cannot connect via the "Manager", It does however see it and the IP of it when loading manager but never connects with default info, just says failed to login to IP office.. I never get to the initial configuration screen... Did I miss something?

I do not have a license file installed yet since I have not genereted it, I only have demo licenses. This is for lab testing only and not production.

Any help is appreciated.

Nevermind I got it.

Had to erase the config then connect using static IP 192.168.42.1, then I could run the initial config. Think I am all good now.. Until the next problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back