Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

IPO Manager on MAC

Status
Not open for further replies.

faqeel

Technical User
Mar 15, 2013
AE
Hi guyz,

any one using IPO manager on MAC?
im planning to buy one.. is anyone using is it already? i have seen old posts... it was for late 2010... and its been a while someone has posted something about mac and manager application.

thanks,

Webbased yes, manager only on parallels with windows.

Avaya_Red.gif

Dain Bramaged (Avaya Search tool )

BAS1234, you mean i can use Manager Application on MAC using parallels? are you using it currently? or have you implemented it?

just curious as i have ordered a mac book air and want to see if it works for ipo or no...

thanks

Yes it work on paralles

Avaya_Red.gif

Dain Bramaged (Avaya Search tool )

I use All IPO admin software with Oracle Virtual Box. It is free and a bunch more flexible than Parralels for Fusion.

I've been using a Macbook Air for a couple of years and operate Manager through VM Ware without any problems.

I also, as crumthwacket, operate manager through VM Ware on a Macbook Pro. Even run the Anywhere demo with my mac. It impresses the IT group when a telephone guy can run the demo "swiping" through Mac and Windows on one machine, OneX chatting or call controlling from the OS's, with Linux running on the 2nd VM!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back