Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

IPO Glitch - PBX Reboots During User Button Programming

Status
Not open for further replies.

texmatlock

Programmer
May 23, 2013
US
I have found that during user self-administer, the phone system reboots under certain circumstances. If the user at the phone is attempting to assign another user's extension to a button by selecting a user from the directory list the pbx reboots as soon as the extension is selected. If they directly enter the extension number, this doesn't happen. Only when they select from the directory.

what release are you at?

acss sme acis sme acss cm 5.2.1 acss cm and cmm acss aura messaging.

This is the latest and greatest, 9. But after my customers discovered it for me, I tried it at my office on my ver 8. Same thing happened. Very strange, but very bad too.

Texmatlock, the latest and greatest release does not mean anything to us.
What release are you running?
I think 90% of the time the latest is not the latest release :)

BAZINGA!

I'm not insane, my mother had me tested!

What phones are you using?

ACA
ACS
ACIS

Using 1416 and 1408 phones on IPO 8 and 9

I just tested it on 9.0.1.0 build 845 with 9508 phones, no reboot. Will test in a couple of days with 9608 when I get them up and running. Self admin is going to be a big feature in a new install I am doing.

ACA
ACS
ACIS

Latest and greatest" as of 28 Feb is 9.0.2.0.860.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back