Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

IPO Basic Web Only?

Status
Not open for further replies.

1965flyfisher

Vendor
Dec 9, 2011
US
Has anyone had a problem accessing a 8.1 Basic using Manager.
I can seem to get it connected. I set my PC's IP address and can see the IPO at 192.168.42.1 but can't select the block that selects it.
I can access the system with the Web interface.I've reset the system and still no connection.

The only time I have seen that is if you are running a Manager version that is older than the IPO.

It's annoying but Manager's software version is 2 higher than the core software of the IP Office systems (go figure, its been that way for a long time). So you need Manager 10.1 to manager an IP Office 8.1.

I believe it's because Avaya took over the product from Network Alchemy at their R2.X and made the next version IP office R1 but as it used the same Manager those versions remained the same, hence the 2 version difference...same with the expansion modules as they shared firmware etc :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back