Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

IPO Basic- Partner Doorphone -ETR

Status
Not open for further replies.

mroberts

Vendor
Mar 22, 2002
US
HI all,

I have an IPO in Basic (muppet mode :-( ) 8.1.69. I am trying to connect a Partner doorphone via an ETR card. I've tried the power fail ports and the regular ports.
When I plug it in, it immediately calls 10. But just at that one moment when I plug it in. It never works again. Doesn't function as a doorphone at all.
Do I HAVE to have the controller in order to get the doorPHONE portion to work.
With Basic I can't do short codes so I'm not sure how to get this to work with an ETR card and in Basic mode.

I've searched the forum and the knowledgebase trying to find a manual or cheat sheet or anything to tell me how to set this thing up.

Any information would be greatly appreciated.

MRoberts

Assuming this works similar to the Partner, you will need to use a line port and door phone controller if you have the LUUDS model of doorphone. If you have the LUADS model, all you need is an analog or ETR port.

Dan

Live every day as if wild dogs were chasing you!!
Wild dogs....everyday....LIVE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back