Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

IPO 8.0 1120e/1140e IP sets (cannot receive 2nd call/Directory is empty even it is programmed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpectrumTech

Technical User
Jan 3, 2006
CA
Hi Guys,

I need some help.

I'm staging a IPO 8.0 using Nortel SIP 1120e/1140e (4.03.09 firmware).

I was not able to make 2nd call to the SIP sets (it goes to VM when VM is ON and it is busy when VM is OFF).

Another thing, I found some of the sets have blank directory while others have it and pressing directory button shows the stations and the programmed system speed dial.

Thanks.

Enable call waiting under telephony/call settings if you want to receive mutliple calls.

For the directory, make sure you have the address of the IPO as the provisioning server and also use HTTP as the protocol, not TFTP. You didn't say what version of 8.0, but you'll need the latest 8.0 to get the directory to function properly as it didn't work properly until the Q3 MR.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back