Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

IPO 500V2 Self Signed Cert Expiring

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aldridge85

Programmer
Oct 14, 2016
GB
Hi all,

I have a customer who uses the Workplace app remotely, with a mix being iOS/Android and Windows machines. The self signed cert that i used is expiring at the beginning of April, I'm wondering if there is a way to perform a relatively smooth transition to a new self signed cert? If i regenerate the existing cert will people's apps stop working immediately? There's a fair few users so trying to figure what the best approach will be. Any help is much appreciated.

Site has:
IPO 500V2 11.0.4.4

Bumping this for any help/thoughts

If i regenerate the Avaya self signed cert and distribute to all users to install on their mobile devices, will i still have a problem with Apple's validity of no more than 398 days??

Thank you

Avaya have made changes so that their own certificates are 397 days. I can't recall when they did that, it will be somewhere in the release notes.

Certainly on mine, when I look at the start and end dates of its current self-generated certificate its 397 days. If its not the same on yours then you probably need to upgrade to the latest 11.0.4 as your current version is several service packs behind the curve.

Stuck in a never ending cycle of file copying.

Ahh thanks Sizbut for the clarification. Will check this out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back