Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

IPO 500 8.1.65 and ground start trunks 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

NYSTECH

Vendor
May 9, 2008
US
Have a system that is currentlt being installed and customer is using Ground start trunks.
Usally not an issue. However, in the Trunk/ Analog tabs in Manager there is no longer an option for Grounds start.
I checked an 8.1.56 switch we have installed and the otpion is there..The local Is United States English. Have tried to uninstall and reinstall Manager. Defaulted the switch. flashed the SD card and still not there?

Anyone have any idea or see this?

Ground start trunks are only supported on the external expansion module, not on internal trunk daughter cards.

Stuck in a never ending cycle of file copying.

Yes I know. However, you still should get the ground start option in drop down menu under the analog tab.
I get it neither in the Combo cards or the ATM 16 trunk module.

Can you tell me what the CQ and what version it showed up in?

AC. You are correct. But apparently it isn't well know to anyone but some select folks at Avaya.. downgraded to.57 release and now have GS option.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back