Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

IPO 500 6.0.18 Forward ringback issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

NYSTECH

Vendor
May 9, 2008
US
Just upgraded system to 6.0.18 and have come across a strange issue. When an extn is forwarded offsite there is no ringback heard by the caller. Internal works fine.

This worked on previous version and they are using a PRI for calls.

I am checking tech bulletins now but haven't seen anything yet.. Anyone seen this before?

Possibly a stupid question but is your dial-out button placed in front of the external number in the forward number field?

Not to be confused, I believe he means dial-out action/short code, not button. e.g. 9xxxxxxx/9xxxxxxxxxx (if 9 is your dial-out code)

R.A.F.
Communications Solutions, Inc

We are what we repeatedly do; therefore, excellence is not an act but a habit - Aristotle

If a man does his best, what else is there? - General George S. Patton

No dial out button.. Under user forwarding Tab.. 9xxxxxxx is set to cell or home number

Is it a local or long distant number you are testing the Call Fwding with? Is this happening with multiple exts or just one?

R.A.F.
Communications Solutions, Inc

We are what we repeatedly do; therefore, excellence is not an act but a habit - Aristotle

If a man does his best, what else is there? - General George S. Patton

I believe this is a 6.0 bug.
although it is not in the tech bulletins i still think it is solved in 6.1 or 7.0

BAZINGA!

I'm not insane, my mother had me tested!

Yes it happens on differnt extensions..

Tlpeter I was hoping that wasn't the case.. We just ugreded them to this version for a CCR bug.. That is fixed..Now I have new one ..Have got to love Avaya :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back