Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

IPO 412 Wall Mount Brackets 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Highlights

Vendor
Feb 21, 2014
US
I have an older 412 that I would like to mount to a wooden back board. I can't seem to find a wall mount kit. Any suggestions? Thank you

Why not just put in a small shelf for it? That's what we used to do for the older units.

Google "ip office 400 rack mount kit", use these ears with the vertical rack mount bracket that "njd3vil" referenced

Yes thank you. I have a space issue that will not allow me to install a shelf that would stick out of the wall and I can only mount it flush with the wall. I do have the standard IPO400 Rack Mount Ears but like a shelf I can not have the unit stick out from the wall.

I am going to get the two small L brackets from eBay and take off the case and drill attached the L brackets and then flush mount it to the wall. This looks like the easiest solution and allow for a good air flow around the unit. Thank you

njd3vil I'm sorry I misunderstood how the rack worked. The picture only showed one view. Am I correct that the rack allows for the use of the standard IPO400 ears to mounted with screws ( as if in a rack ) and then the rack can be mounted in any direction on the wall? Thank you

I found a set of images and yes the wall rack is the best solution as suggested. I only have the single IPO412 module, should I purchase the 1U or the 2U model? Thanks!

You can just use any shelf mounting bracket to achieve this, anything that gives a flat surface 90 degrees from the wall that you can drill/screw into :)

Got the wall bracket today installed and it works perfectly. Got one online new for only $18.00. Thanks again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back