Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

IPO 406 upgrade from 2.1 to 4.0 trouble

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kn1ght

MIS
May 4, 2007
US
Hello all, attempted an upgrade from 2.1 to 4.0, went through proper stages on the upgrade and all seemed well...that is until I took the PRI card from the old module and put it in the new one. It simply kept rebooting itself over and over. Took the card out and it worked properly, put it in and reboot city again. Any insight? Do these PRI cards have versions??

Is it an alchemy card by any chance?

ACA - IP Office Implement
ACS - IP Office Implement
ACE - IP Office Implement
ACI - IP Office Implement

I do believe it is an alchemy, unfortunately the card is still at the site, we had to put the old module back in, but here is the info that I wrote down concerning the card, PRIT1X PCS02, does this mean anything to you? Maybe the PCS02 is the version?

You cannot have any alchemy bits in a v4 system.

Never tried it, not sure if it would exhibit those symptoms but alchemy and v4 = no.

Do you have a suggestion as to what type of PRI card I should order? I really appreciate your insight :)

Well im in the UK so i would say a PRI30, i think you need to buy the IP400 T1 card.

Help yanks?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back