Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

IPO 11.1.3 and Workplace IOS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ekster

Systems Engineer
Sep 30, 2005
Just a heads-up for anyone experiencing issues answering calls with 11.1.3 and Workplace on iPhone. I have had the following from Avaya support:

SR ISSUE reported: With Workplace in IOS smartphone, and voicemail active in the user, when we answer the incoming calls these are ignored and voicemail responds. It works correctly with the smartphone in lock screen. With Android, there are no problems in both cases.

The workaround is to either go back to 11.1.2.4 or disable voicemail for the user.

Avaya Workplace Product Team are apparently working on it.

“Some humans would do anything to see if it was possible to do it.
If you put a large switch in some cave somewhere, with a sign on it saying 'End-of-the-World Switch. PLEASE DO NOT TOUCH'.
The paint wouldn't even have time to dry.”

Terry Pratchet

There's a CP available for this now. Contact Avaya support to get it.

@PhoneTech

I spoken to Avaya support, and they don't know of any CP for this issue. Did you get the CP through an SR you had opened? If so, would you be happy give me the SR Ref, so I can get them to chase it?

If you put a large switch in some cave somewhere, with a sign on it saying 'End-of-the-World Switch. PLEASE DO NOT TOUCH'.

Terry Pratchet

Avaya have sent me the CP, it's 11.1.3.0.5 Build 1 for anyone looking for it.

Terry Pratchet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back