Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

IPLDK 60 not start "SCOUT-DX V1.1 NO SYNC" DISPLAY

Status
Not open for further replies.

jorgehi

IS-IT--Management
Nov 10, 2014
Hi Everyone;

I have an IPLDK-60 that had been working good for 3 years, but today suddenly it died, all the sets displays the message "SCOUT-DX V1.1 NO SYNC", i have been searching around but the only post that i found was related on a upgrade, i have to tell you that no upgrade was made on my PBX, so i hope that you can help me with this issue.

Kind Regards.

George

You see this fault, when the port for your keyset or the whole telephony system is down because of failure. Do the other keysets and phones work on your system.

///doktor

Hi doktor;

All the sets display the same message...

I have tested 3 sets in the first port and i got the same message any idea?

Kind regards.

All the sets display the same message...
This tells me that the board that "holds" all the digital phones is broken. Can you connect analogue phones and do they work, then?

///doktor

This issue does not deal with the 3.6 Volt battery. If the battery is flat (no voltage), then you loose the database. If you see "Scout" in the displays, then there is no main firmware /software to control the telephony system. Try to reboot (switch off, then switch on) your telephone system.

///doktor

Hi is the PABX Adapter your phones connect into a slave or master ?
If master you need slaves and your Digital key set will not work with the capacitor in the Master adapter . If connected to Sockets and not a cat 5 network , Open the socket and check for the (Usually Yellow) capacitor and snip it out .

Good luck .

Hi Doktor, i have connect an analogue phone in the 8 ports of the main board and the only thing that i can listen is my own noise, it's like a loop, if i speak i hear my voice at the set....

I tried with the reboot an i got the same result, the message at the digital phones and the loop at the analogue phones...

I think that the main board crashed...

Kind regards.

George

Hi jmcevoy;

I´m making all the tests directly on the PBX, specifically on the main board, i don´t know which capacitor you're trying to refer..

Kind Regards

I would say it the PSU that is faulty, replace this as we have had this issues in the past that was fixed by changing the PSU

Hi;

Randall1UK;

Yes, the problem was the PSU, i have check the Voltaje and the output in the +5 and -5 is not working, so now i have to find a replacement or take the PSU to fix it with some partner

Kind regards.

George

Did you install a good grounding for your ipLDK-60? and also ferrite cores on all lines to/from the PBX/KSU?
This may help your PSU to survive a power burst.

///doktor

if blue led blinking normally mainbord go to hell
if blue led lighting stabil extention card or cabin fail

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back