Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

ipLDK-300 Office DID 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

slavog

Technical User
Jun 6, 2009
PL
Hi.
Lately I inhered an ip LDK system, which seems to b completely misconfigurated.
I've 3 NT from my provider with DID service.
The question is how to program LDK to use DID to dial proper internal.

for ex. somebody dials 0633abcd347 and I wanto forward it directly to internal 347.
In tables/flexible DID conversation table at (PGM231)index 347 i place station 347, but it doesn't work out. The incoming connection is routed to a station written in co line ring assignment (PGM144).

Should I put somwhere my prefix 0633abcd?

Thanks
Slav

Check this one for a full description on how to program PRI in ipLDK-20/24/50/100/300/600/60.
thread1613-1490511: PRI

///doktor

Thank you doktor!!
Your advice was great!

I've got some more datailed questions.
First is that every month a man is comming to a PBX and printing a billing for each extension.
He user to proced like this:
1. press a flex button (describet with a pen "PRINT") on the display of digital phone a massage PRINT was displayed
2. double press extension number (for ext 123 - press 123123)
3. press hold/save

after theese steps a printer connected to the PBX started to print a billing for a specific extension. Then the same man cleared a billing information for the extension.

Unfortunetely, as I wrote somebody reset all the program, and now the question is what whas programmed under flex button PRINT?

How can I print this billing for each ext and then erase

Second problem is that on a station very simmilar to LDP-7024D a mute button if still flashing. How to stop this flashing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back