Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

iPecs eMG80 - Web access blocked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Davide G.

Technical User
Sep 30, 2022
IT

Hello everyone,
I am having problems on two machines which I can no longer access the configuration via the Web: pointing to the IP address of the switchboard, the request for login and password appears but when filling in the fields everything remains blocked and there is no more possibility of access to programming.

Thanks for your help.

Thanks for your kind response.
I was able to work on the machines correctly, probably due to an electrical blackout this problem arose.
iPecs_arekvd.jpg
In my opinion the internal web server is blocked but even carrying out a reset nothing changes, while I can access the console via RS-232.
In the attached image you can see the problem in detail.
Is it possible to reinstall the software?

There is nothing to install in regard to accessing the system, it's purely browser based. the default User name is admin and the default password 1234 for new systems, or at least they are the defaults in English, they may be different if the system is set for a different location. I have had issues where I log on to a system and I get immediately logged out if I use anything except Firefox, but I haven't come across a situation where the username and password can't be entered.

Even entering the default credentials and clicking on the blue bar does not log in.
I posted the image to highlight that in the login page for example, it is no longer possible to access the user guide and on the blue bar there is no sign login.
For this I feel that the internal web server is not working properly.
My question was whether it is possible to reinstall the full firmware by formatting the PBX or to upgrade the version. Excuse my English and I hope I was able to explain.

Davide

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back