Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

IPCC Express Co-Resident Vmware username/password invalid

Status
Not open for further replies.

adal2040

IS-IT--Management
Sep 4, 2007

I am trying to Install IPCC Express 4.0.4 in a co-Resident Configuration. But I get stuck when it asks for Cisco Callmanager information .

Hostname, Administrator username, Administratod password and private password. All of my password are "cisco" so I am totally sure I am using the right username and password.
I use username: Administrator and password: cisco

But got this message "The username/password pair that you entered is not valid. Please try again "

Have anyone had the same results ?

try crsadmin

ccmadministrator is ccm default after rights are changed on the call managers.

Hope this helps.

Please remember to rate helpful posts........

Guys thanks for the tips but Now the problem got worse! I just promoted the Win2000 to be a Domain Controller and run the IPCC Express Installation Wizard again, and now It says the IPCC Express requires at least Windows 2000 Server with SP4 !!! when in fact It is a Win 2000 SP4 already.

To much time spent trying to make it Co-Resident, I will try to install it in another VM.

I will try your tips later on and let you know of results.

IPCC shouldn't be anything but another box and Cisco recommends not adding to your domain.

You can co-res the basic 5 licenses on the server with no problems... When you go pass the basic 5 you should move it onto a dedicated server.....

Some people are like slinkies. Not really good for anything but they bring a smile to your face when pushed down the stairs.

Tek-TIP Member 19,650
[americanflag]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back