Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

IP500 v2 11

Status
Not open for further replies.

compucom

Technical User
Apr 12, 2013
US
I just had a quick question, on the first two extensions on the system the phones have a Admin softkey. Is there a way to require a password to access the admin functions?

Thanks in advance.

I have enough of the quirks and screw-ups if I look at 8.1.67 (I am reminded of 1.2 with the reboots to change a user button, LOL)
I trained yesterday on a system that I install tomorrow and the parking is driving me insane.
I tested today again because I thought maybe I have something wrongly labeled but it is intermittently not working as designed.
I put a call on park 101 and then pick it up from another phone, then put it on park 102 and pick it up from the first phone, then I put it on any park (101,102 or 103) and all park buttons light up on that phone but the other phones show the correct park zone lit up. Then I play around and suddenly the phone putting the call on park doesn't light up any of the park zones any more.
The problem is that this site is the second site for a SCN install and below 8.1.67 there might be audio problems on the SCN calls so I do not want that to happen.
This is driving me nuts that a basic function is not tested better as I got the problem in 3 out of 6 parking attempts.

Joe W.

FHandw, ACSS (SME), ACIS (SME)

Give a tech a solution and he will be back tomorrow to ask you the next question, teach a tech how to read the manual and he will be able to solve the problems for a life time.

Someone else raised this issue on here last week Westi (also 8.1.67), they are escalating to Avaya I believe as it's easily reproduced :)

"No problem monkey socks

That is odd, never seen that one before.

Good 'ole IP Office........

ACA-IP Office Implement
ACS-IP Office Implement

I now see you responded to it, so I guess you already know....:)

"No problem monkey socks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back