Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

IP412 rebooting

Status
Not open for further replies.

jryan11

MIS
Oct 1, 2003
US
We have been having problems with our IP office rebooted twice this morning. What are some tips to find out why it rebooted? I looked at the alarms in system monitor and it said <ISI Exception> CRIT Raised during the first reboot and during the second it said <WatchDog> CRIT Raised. What do this mean?

thanks in advance

I had an ipoffice 412 rebooting randomly, even after 3.2.53, it turns out my CDR was causing this issue. Had to adjust CDR settings to be UDP, and only store 50 records instead of 500. Since this change has gone in, have been no reboots.

I do not have CDR enabled on the IP412 but thanks for the insight.

We also had a 412 rebooting. It rebooted 5 times over a 4 week period. We upgraded to 3.1(65). We also had a problem with a network driver on a hp DL380 server which was causing a problem with our ethernet switch... and finally someone plugged a switch into itself in a training room and cause a loop on the network. So you might look to the LAN to solve the problem too.. It might not be directly related to the 412.

Fixed the driver, replaced the ethernet switch, fixed the loop, and turned off eCas. No reboots since. Don't really know the cause, though, but thought I would share my experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back