Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

IP Softphone 2050 v2.02 I can't get the call log option to work

Status
Not open for further replies.

RSERNAJR

MIS
May 5, 2006
US
I have installed an older version of Softphone i2050 v2.02.0264 on my pc to test VOIP.
The phone works well and this looks to be a good option for us; the problem is my users have 3900 series phones and most of them are used to call log and redail lists.
I have gone into Telephone options and activated both logging and redail but cannot see the logs either on the phone or going to view/local directory. How does call logging work on this phone?

Thanks for the help past present and future

IP sets need call log set up in Element Manager.

Mato' Was'aka

+1 to BigIndian65

You need to configure the Personal Directories in Element Manager.

From Element Manager:

1 - Click IP Network -> Personal Directories -> Server Configuration.

2 - In the Server IP Address Field, enter the E-LAN IP address of your Leader Signaling Server. If you want to backup the data, fill in the rest of the fields, otherwise go to step 3.

3 - Click Submit.

You are done. The call log on your IP Phones (including soft phones) should now work.

Found it, configured it, and now its working.

We had to have the vendor walk us through connecting to Element Manager and configuring.

Thanx for the help Guys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back