Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

IP Phone not getting registered

Status
Not open for further replies.

prakap

Technical User
Oct 13, 2003
IN
Hi all,

I am facing a problem in Meridian 11 C ITG card.The LCD display of ITG card shows L000, But IP phones are not regestering.I checked the status of the card in LD 32 it shows DSBL (TRK IPTN UNREG OWK/OWK).
I am able to ping IP Phone from the PC connected to exchange.But not getting response when try the ping from Meridian console.
Can any one help.

Thanks

Prakap

is it a itg or MC card? what version? can you ping the ip of the itg card from the lan? post all addresses

Hi Riaanl,

It is ITG Card Version Ip Line 3.0.I am able to ping IP Phone And ITG card IP from LAN.IP Addresses are as follows:

Ethernet - 10.10.10.2/24
Leader Ip - 10.10.10.1/24
ITG Card IP- 192.10.1.250/24
IP Phone IP- 192.10.1.150/24
Voice LAN G/W IP- 192.10.1.200/24

Regds
Prakap

Ok first prob. The card is saying dis. You have tried enabling the card hey? What type of phone do you have? are they running dhcp? Have you tried a static IP on the phone?
If you give your pc a IP Address in the same subnet as the voice lan gw can you ping it?
Also. What is your elan address of the meridian? is it in the same range as the management lan of the ITG Card.

I can email you my setup here if you want to. i am running a mc 32 with a signalling server.

Thanks
Riaan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back