Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

IP Phone issue 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

shaikh007

Technical User
Feb 3, 2014
US
Hellow everyone
one of our IP phone 1120E in not ringing when try to call specific extension caller can hear the ring but actual phone not ringing dial tone is OK on that phone
we are using Ayaya Cs 1000 system
kindly advice what will be the issue

Try plugging the phone into another data port on the same network. Do you have other IP sets?. If so, then swap over the set with a working one to see if the problem moves with the phone.

Firebird Scrambler

Nortel & Avaya Meridian 1 / Succession & BCM / Norstar Programmer

Website = linkedin

i have change the TN than problem has been solve but another problem still there another problem is when i call a specific ext 5012 its ring on 5059 i have checked all configuration like hunting call foreword etc but problem still there any idea

What I would do is to move the TN's so that the configuration is on a different TN.
Having said that to you, I can't see that changing the TN on an IP set will make any difference as its all virtual.

I think you need to print out the TN data for both TN's.

Firebird Scrambler

Website = linkedin

I already print out both TN i did not see any differences what should to check?

You need to check which TN has the MARP assigned as this will be the one that does any forwarding etc.

If it is on the wrong TN, then just delete the SCR key that has MARP against it and the MARP will move to the other TN

Firebird Scrambler

Website = linkedin

silly question but is the ringer turned down in phone settings

Dear Firebird,
i have correct the MARP on that extension, now phone is working correctly
thanks you so much for your kind help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back