Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

IP OFFICE 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mohmed Eltouny

Technical User
Jul 4, 2019
MD
hello
now i have extension with number 100 when i call 100 it ring not give me busy tone .
how to make it give me busy tone when i call my extension .

Reserve last CA
See your last post
thread940-1805917

Reduce the call appearance to 2 buttons.
That way you have one for incoming call and one for transferring the call
2 CA BUTTONS

sometimes referred to as intercom buttons

i make two CA but when i call my self it give me in the screen number busy but give me normal tone i want to give me busy tone .

Whilst the behaviour is midly odd, with any user who rings themself more than once, the problem is more the user than the system (I've punched myself in the face once, I quikcly learnt not to repeat the action).

I've seen it and can confirm its nothing to do with reserve last CA, number of CAs, etc. When it occurs its system wide and nothing to do with individual user settings.

I have 2 IP500 V2 here, one had the behaviour whilst the other gave busy - so this morning I set about trying to weed out what might be the trigger. What I did discover that fixed it (for my systems) was setting the problem system back to no voicemail and rebooting. Then setting it back to Voicemail Pro (in this case Voicemail Pro on UC) and rebooting again.

That 'fixed' the issue - which makes me think its more likely some odd latching of a system setting occuring on system restart - well beyond the visible config settings and which will only affect some systems.

Stuck in a never ending cycle of file copying.

Wow..that sounds good.

Star for your effort and persistence in testing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back