Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

IP office transfer problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

jinuk

Technical User
Nov 11, 2021
KR
IP office version 11.1.0.0.0 buile 237

The first symptom is that if the other party is not on a call at the time of the transfer attempt, the transfer function itself works normally.

If the other party is busy when trying to transfer a call from the phone, the call will be disconnected.

Also, if you press the transfer button and just press cancel, the call will be disconnected.

If you are on a call, you can call back by pressing the shiny call appearance button, right?

I can't figure out how to set this and other related options, so please help.

Phone model 1608, j179 symptoms are the same.

While I am not familiar with your issue I can tell you that R11.1.0.0 is a garbage release that you should avoid. I don't think R11.1 is very good but using the GA is just asking for trouble.

The truth is just an excuse for lack of imagination.

I would make sure 'Auto Hold' is checked on the system telephony tab. Depending on the version it may or may not be on by default.

Dermis and feline can be divorced by manifold methods.*
*(Disclaimer for all advise given)--'Version Dependent'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back