Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

IP Office Server Edition Virtual Expansion Cabinet upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Igman1969

Technical User
Apr 8, 2007
CA
System is Virtual IP Office server edition. Virtual server was created with OVA files ABE_9_0_400_965_OVF10.
Expansion cabinet is IP500 V2. When powered up this was programmed to be expansion unit.

Since IP Office server edition is latest service pack I am trying to get expansion on the same level.

Via Web manager I select expansion cabinet, go to action update , select from Primary but get message returned that all systems are up to date.

Any ideas

What version does it show when you select the system?
Monitor can show it too.

If it is on a different version than you can upgrade it with manager or you can upload the 9.0.4 iso and do the upgrade like you already tried.

BAZINGA!

I'm not insane, my mother had me tested!

Server shows latest version.
Expansion cabinet IPO500 V2 is 9.0.200.860. I tried doing it with Manager, File, Advanced upgrade. It fails

If you upgrade the expansion sd locally default the security settings first

ACSS SME

That should not be needed nbfd731.

Igman1969, upload the 9.0.4 iso from your pc and when that is done then upgrade from the primary.

BAZINGA!

I'm not insane, my mother had me tested!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back