Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

ip office server edition problem outgoing call

Status
Not open for further replies.

sunrise72

Programmer
Aug 4, 2005
IT
Good Moorning ,

I have installed a ip office server edition release 9.0.5 .

The solution have one Primary Server (New York ) and also one Expansion Ip office 500 V2 locate in another town with only digital station Avaya 1408.

The customer want make outgoing call from Digital extension in the town when dial 9 go to sip trunk locate in New York.

When i make Ars table in the small town i can not select the line group from primary server ? i think i canselect only local line Group ?

Please Help Me

THanks

Yes... And the trunk groups pointing to the other SE nodes. With Server Edition you usually have a star or double star network with primary (and optionally secondary) server in the middle and all expansion systems connected to the server(s).

So you have to create short codes or ARS tables leading the call to the system the trunk is located at and onto the trunk from there.

thanks for help me ,

my Linux server and IP 500 V2 expansion are configure in LAN1 ( same network voice vlan , i can configure Sip trunk to LAN2 port in the Linux Server? i need add my network Avaya SBCE ( Session Board Controller ) , where and when i need ?

thanks

sunrise72 said:
i can configure Sip trunk to LAN2 port in the Linux Server?
Yes!
sunrise72 said:
i need add my network Avaya SBCE ( Session Board Controller ) , where and when i need ?
You shoud place it in between IPO and the SIP provider.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back