Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

IP Office Roadmap 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

CarGoSki

Programmer
Mar 11, 2005
US
Anyone know where I can find a current copy. The last one that I have is from 2003. The 2.0-2.1 era.

Yeah thanks. Something a little more specific would be helpful especially if you have actually seen it. Try searching for "product roadmap" at that site and you will end up with pages of items not roadmap related.

I agree, to just post support.avaya.com is useless.. we all know that address.. and it is not helpful in finding the Roadmap.. that's like posting when someone wants to know some typically obscure information

The admins deleted some posts. I think that there was a wrist slapping issued to email address posters.

Ahh yes here it is.

Do not post e-mail addresses, IM's or phone numbers in the forums as this attracts salespeople and recruiters to the forums.
No signature should include any reference to voting, stars, or marking posts as helpful. Doing so is cause for membership termination.

Should help you boys out !!

ipo.gif

"Launching late 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back