Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

ip office one x mobile software for an i phone 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

ack0

Technical User
Jan 8, 2008
GB
Hi, I know this is not supported but has anyone found the software for One X Mobile on an IP Office for an i phone?

No, only for the CM available

ACSS - SME (IP Office)
ACA - Implement IP Telephony -- ACA - Design IP Telephony
ACA - Voice Services Management

ftp://ftp.avaya.com/incoming/Up1cku9/SoftwarePub/4_2GA_Builds/One-X/One-X_Mobile_IP_Office_Device_Compatibility_List.pdf

Latest from Avaya above, says the One-X Mobile Lite s/w available from the iTunes Store (free) is compatible but I haven't played with it yet.

I just started playing around with One-X Mobile Lite on the IPO, one thing I noticed is that it utilizes the FNE codes, however you can not enter a * key in the iPhone app, has anyone found a work around for that?

Chuck Hergenroder
ACS - Implement: IP Office

AEC Group

Have not used One-X Mobile yet, but can you just make new short codes for FNE Service that don't use a *?

Better ask you BP h382, otherwise you'll not get it to work.

Avaya_Red.gif

Dain Bramaged

I am my own BP, I was merely suggesting some help to Chuck above me for his issue with the * and One-X Mobile on the iPhone.

I thought the iPhone was for having fun and ease of use, using the One-X client is not that funny.... and easy neither.

And if it is not jailbroken then sending ** does not work!

ACSS - SMEC (IP Office)

I know "someone" with a jailbroken iPhone, but why does that matter when trying to send **

Forget it, does not matter.
The problem was something else.
It should work normally.

ACSS - SMEC (IP Office)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back