Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

IP Office new release?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marko46

Technical User
Jan 21, 2008
SI
Does anyone know when new release (4.3 or maybe 5.0) of IPO version is coming? And if anayone already know what will be the new features.

Many thank

Next year and only Avaya knows what the new features will be :)

ACA - Implement IP Office
ACS - Implement IP Office
ACA - Voice Services Management

i heard a rumor that all features will work as documented, not holding my breath lol

I heard about it too :)

ACA - Implement IP Office
ACS - Implement IP Office
ACA - Voice Services Management

I think it's called the IP250 it's half the size and all the handsets are miniature too, it also has uses VoiceMail Semi-Pro but I've heard it's only a half hearted effort and does not work very well.

ACS - IP Office Implement

lol TheTaker, it might take a while!

voicemail semi pro haha, so i guess it will only have one way speech and delta server only logs every other entry?

It's time we get something new soon so we can migrate all the folks who bought the IP500 :)

Interesting, IP250, and Voicemail semi-pro.
Dose that mean We will have to by new semi-licences?

Couldn't resist that.

I'm still very happy with My IP406V2, saved BIG bucks with SIP lines when I upgraded from Merlin Magix about 2 years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back