Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

IP Office migration?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cmcshane

Technical User
Jun 25, 2004
IE
Hi there..
My company are migrating their existing PSTN circuits to IP for their branch offices mainly part of a cost saving exercise.
One immediate benefit that sprang to mind was could be the ability to interconnect each branch for IP Office setup. Can anyone tell me what will be required, I’m guessing that I’m going to need a couple of medpro’s and a lot help from the network team. I’ve had a look on the Avaya website for some literature and maybe some visual aids to get me going but the site is vast and everything seems to vague. Looking at around 15 branch offices. One of the selling points was that they offices could call each other internally rather than traditional PSTN.
Would you guys have a cost for such an project, approx.

depends on setup?
how many sites?

there is a long list of q's

where are you in the world??

are the ip offices in place already or is this a completly new install

your best bet is to get hold of a Avaya Business Partner

new install, in the UK, 15 branch office. will have to get a business partner in for sure but at the moment just looking to an overview and trying to get the architecture right in my head.

info at voice on data dot co dot uk

ill see if we can help. we can put you in touch with a BP and ill see if i can help with the arcitecture

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back