Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

IP Office - Forwarded Hunt Group - Overflow Local Hunt Group 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

xterest

IS-IT--Management
May 5, 2007
US
Hey Everyone,

I'm trying to setup a Hunt Group of a external FWD with an Overflow to a local group.

So my Main Hunt group is sequential and has a phantom user with uFWD set to an external number and has a No Answer Time of 15(s), and an Over Flow of 15(s), in the overflow tab, I have my second hunt group which is collective and has my local users in it, with a VM answer time of 20(s).

The problem is that the call never overflows to the second group. It just rings the forwarded number indefinitely.

I'm about to upgrade this system to V6 from 5. Not sure where the problem is. Any help would be appreciated, Thanks in advance.

More Info:

The system has a PRI for telephone lines. The unconditional forward on the phantom user is setup to fwd to a short code, which points to a short code node in VM pro, which in turn transfers the call to an external number.

The uFWD uses LineGroup ID 0, look at the user/ShortCode the change the *FWD0 > Line Group ID to 50 (ARS) or what ever ARS/Line Group ID you are using.

Avaya_Red.gif

Dain Bramaged

Thanks Bas1234,

That did the trick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back