Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

IP office Contact Center 9.1

Status
Not open for further replies.

DiaaSoltekJo

Technical User
Apr 29, 2015
JO
I am facing the following problems in implementing IPOCC 9.1 with IPO 500v2 R9.1:

- When agent trying to log into user interface client, he got this error message "TSRequestJob:eek:nFailure() got error:OutOfService"
Then error message "You can not be logged on the phone (Agent Id)! (External Telephony)"
Note: PBX password in the IPOCC UI same System password in the security settings

- I've created topic 705 which routes call to the agent for testing
once i dial 705 from any Extn(ex:4603), i hear dial tones but the call does not reach to the agent.
Call Details report displays the call as follows:
Task Type | Caller/sender | Selected address | Original topic | Connection status | Number of customer records
Telephone | Extn4603 |705 | Test | AbandonedQueued | 1

The following licenses (ADI & PLDS) are applied & Valid on IPO and IPOCC, I need to know if there provisioned licenses don't exist:

- IP Office R9.1 ADI licenses:
Essential
Preffered
Avaya IP endpoints

- IPOCC 9.1 PLDS licenses:
Product Name: CIE
Product Version: 3
Type of License: standard

(FEAT_CIE_CC_BASE30)
(VALUE_CIE_IVR_PORT)
(VALUE_CIE_CC_SUPERVISOR)
(VALUE_CIE_CC_USER_VOICE)
(VALUE_CIE_IVR_CON)
(VALUE_CIE_CC_SERVUSER)
(VALUE_CIE_CC_CLIP)
(VALUE_CIE_PX_IPO)
(VALUE_CIE_CC_MONTELUSER)
(VALUE_CIE_CC_TEAMLEADER)
(FEAT_CIE_CC_UMR)

Did you find a solution to this, i am also having this same issue...

iam happy i am here...

I assume he has a license CTI-Link Pro in the IPO?!

"Trying is the first step to failure..." - Homer

If you have the CTI license, is TAPI enabled in IPO security settings, it's disabled by default.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back