Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

IP OFFICE CALL REPORTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

makemetrend

Technical User
Jan 23, 2019
PH
Is there a way to find a call reports with authcode even if we are not using CDR? Or it really needs a cdr or 3rd party software to generate reports like this?

Auth code is only in SMDR records available. You need some kind of TCP Server to receive the records from IPO. I.e.
IP Office remote service Fixed price SIP trunk configuration: CLI based cale blocking: SCN fallback over PSTN:

Hi derfloh, therefore i really need smdr for the reports.

How about call reports only? Can IPO generate a report itself? Like a historical report?

Thank you!

We don't use authcode here but I can confirm that derfloh's suggestion will report these.

Here's the full list

Call Start Connected Time Ring Time Caller Direction Called Number Dialled Number Account Is Internal Call ID Continuation Party1Device Party1Name Party2Device Party2Name Hold Time Park Time Auth Valid Auth Code User Charged Call Charge Currency Account at Last User Change Call Units Units at Last User Change Cost per Unit Mark Up External Targeting Cause External Targeter Id External Targeted Number

The IPO just outputs the data but you need third party software to report it.

otherwise get xima software. also called Avaya ACR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back