Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

IP Office Admin Manual

Status
Not open for further replies.

timb58470

Technical User
Feb 13, 2012
CA
Question on IP Office embedded voicemail: Is there a voicemail system admin manual that the customer can use to do simple voicemail changes such as password resets, changing names and setting the time? I have a new system on a 500V2 system level 7.0 and the IP Office is not connected to the customer's network.

Yeah its called "the manual". You could charge em $500 to teach them basic stuff. Do it all the time :)

I might have a basic admin manual somewhere around here. If Kyle see's it, he'll know where I stole it from.

-Austin
ACE: Implement IP Office

Thanks for the reply, however I couldn't download the quick admin guide from the site - File factory. I signed up but couldn't access the doc.Is there another site I can access this guide? Appreciate the help AACon, thanks.
Tim

You don't need to sign up. Scroll down the button and click the red slow download button. Enter the captcha code, then it'll auto download. I'll reupload it somewhere though hold on.

-Austin
ACE: Implement IP Office

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back