Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

IP Office 500V2 Technical Training 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

CTRAU

IS-IT--Management
Mar 2, 2007
US
All,
Looking for technical training on Avaya IP Office 500V2. Specifically software for configuring the switch. Can be in document or electronic form. Suggestions appreciated.
If costs are known, please include.

System is installed in a home, and is a test bed.

Thanking you in advance....

Christopher T. Rau

maybe a lap dance but that is it.

We invite our customers to the office and train them for free on basic admin for about 4 hours if we install their IP Office. Or we charge them if they are repeat visitors after a year or two of if their system admin changes and they have no maintenance contract.

It covers way less than the GK course but will help you do about 95% of all daily admin duties without bricking then unit and also tell you where to leave your hands off (more important than the teaching of the how to's)

CTRAU
find a local business partner and ask them if they can send you a tech for a couple of hours to teach you basics on your system. He/she can then also bring you the Manager software you need as well as show you your specific setup. Far less than $4k for a course that teaches you stuff you never will use.

Joe W.

FHandw, ACSS (SME)

"This is the end of the world, make sure to buy your T-shirt before it is too late"
Original expression of my daughter

Star for Westi, best advise on Avaya training ever.

It will be a good and valuable investment.

Thanks intrigrant
I love pink [ponder]

Joe W.

FHandw, ACSS (SME)

"This is the end of the world, make sure to buy your T-shirt before it is too late"
Original expression of my daughter

Avaya Learning do 2251V - Avaya IP Office Administrationfor $2100which for some reason isn't available to customers!

As earlier posts you are best finding a local BP who tailor something to your needs. I'd say 4 hours would be a good time to start with and you could take further if needed.

If you are into home schooling the F1 key will teach you almost everything you need in Manager. VM Pro is a different monkey.

Dermis and feline can be divorced by manifold methods.*
*(Disclaimer for all advise given)--'Version Dependent'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back