Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

IP Office 500v2 + Salesforce Integration + IP Office v8.1.95.76

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 29, 2013
BR
Hello Guys,

I looked around the forum to find someone with a some problem like mine but have not found. I hope someone can help me!

Details:
[ul]
[li]Desktop - Formatted with Windon Updated 7, running as administrator, only salesforce installed. [/li]
[li]Integration with One-X works perfectly, one-X Portal for IP Office v8.1.95.76 and IPO500 running on 8.1 as well. [/li]
[/ul]

Already reinstalled several times a Salesforce Plugin from the One-X Portal Server, but I´m unable to correct this error, follow the screenshots below.

[ol 1]
[li]Salesforce Plugin Oppened - Working[/li]
[li]Salesforce Logged IN and Stable Working[/li]
SF_1.png

[/ol]

[ol 2]
[li]But when I hit "tab - contatos"[/li]
[li]Boom - Dll error[/li]
SF_2.png

[/ol]

[ol 3]
[li]When I test the "Pop Up identification calling to my desk" yeah works good but***[/li]
[li]Boom - Dll error[/li]
SF_3.png

[/ol]

All right, when I hit OKAY in the message error, everything's continue working, but this is annoying error to change tabs and execute the Pop Up.

Anyone has any idea that what happens?

And somebody has a Success case in the Windows 8.1, because my client has the two scenarios Windows 7 and 8.1, in both cases the error messages are different.
But in Windows 8.1 the Salesforce Plugin didn't work.

I am using Salesforce in my client with your IPO500, this client is a very large college in my town.

[li]Identification by phone number; [/li]
[li]Direct opening cases; [/li]
[li]Registration and Update Student;[/li]
[li]Etc...[/li]

It's a good case, but the Salesforce continues to present many problems.

Thanks for all.

Att

Gustavo Engel
Just4IT - Pre-Sales Enginner

Guys, i think the FTP IMAGES its not working GOOD.

SCREENSHOT 1
SF_1.png

SCREENSHOT 2
SF_2.png

SCREENSHOT 3
SF_3.png

Thanks!

Sorry, I think not a lot of us have either the Salesforce plugin or problems with it.

No answer always means nobody knows anything about it.
not even a clue how to go about it. I would ask Salesforce support to get into it with you as they will run past an error with the plugin more often and sure can help if it is an error they have seen before.

Joe W.

TeleTechs.ca
FHandw, ACSS (SME), ACIS (SME)

“This is the end of the world, make sure to buy your T-shirt before it is too late"
Original expression of my daughter

Thanks Joe, i going to do that.

Any answer i will post here to help the Community.

Sincerely

Gustavo Engel

Hey Guys, problem Solved.

ftp://repo.just4it.com.br/SF/Avaya_IP_Office_Plug_in_for_Salesforce_3.0_03-02-2014.rar

The salesforce provided me another client apparently has nothing differently including the same version and date.

I believe that the client was in the AVAYA library is corrupted, So i have here Windows 8.1 + SalesForce + Avaya One-X IP Office v8.1.95.76 running smoothly and perfect.

Thank you!

Gustav Engel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back