Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

IP Office 500v2 Manager 7.0.5. Need configuration to setup on iPhone and Android phones from outsids

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sundesa

IS-IT--Management
Sep 1, 2015
SA
Hi All,

I need the steps to configure my user's iPhones and Android phones with IP Office 500v2 so that if they are outside the network / anywhere they can use the application in their devices to connect to IP Office.

Thanks in well Adv.

Regards
Sundesa.

http://files.engineering.com/getfile.aspx?folder=4bd66c0d-14f8-40de-92bf-9753154c4a12&file=Licenses.JPG
there are 2 way to setup it.
1. via WAN port
2. Via LAN port using VPN

before do it, you must install SIP Phone application like linphone, zoiper, 3cx etc on Android phone.

here example for this case:
* Global setting on IP Office:
- create sip extention (4000)
- create user "Mobile-extn". klik tab telephony --> supervisor setting -->login code =12345678

Global setting on SIP phone Application
- run linephone -->setting
- set userid =4000
- set password=12345678
- set server = public ip address of if office

first solution with WAN port over vpn
- give Public IP address on WAN port
- give gateway on ip office.
- save

second solutin with LAN port over vpn
- use Mikrotik router or checkpoint router to create VPN server. this router have public IP (123.123.123.123
- please route the local ip on VPN server to local ip of IP Office. so from vpn server can PING to IP Office.

Hi John88
Thanks for your kind feedback. Would you please just tell me little more about?

Second Solution:

I've routed Public IP through Juniper Firewall to my IPO500. Which ports to be open in Firewall and also if you can send me some screenshots, would be highly appreciative and helpful.

Thanks

Regards
Sundesa.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back