Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

IP Office 5.2: w/ VM PRO problem with VM Greeting

Status
Not open for further replies.

cc2009

Technical User
Apr 15, 2009
US
Good morning,

I'm having a problem with changing a user's voice mail greeting. She'll go through the prompts to change her voice mail greeting and is prompted to choose a greeting number to change. However, any number she presses states that she cannot access that greeting.

I've tried rebooting IP Office to see if that would change anything but it has not. Not sure what to check next. Any suggestions will help. Thanks

Did you reboot the vm server?
Is this the first time this mailbox has been opned?
Intuity or IP Office mode?

I believe that valid options are 1-9 for greetings.

I only rebooted the IP Office Manager, The mailbox was actually opened before, we changed the user's name. She had a greeting before, I was informed that after she had her name changed they changed the greeting again.

I noticed in the greetings folder, her old original greeting was still there. I couldn't find the new greeting.

When she tries to pick any of those options 1-9, that system states its unavailable.

The system is IP Office Mode.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back